eRelations will provide your business with the expertise required to perform your business social network analysis and related processes.
Our resources possess the knowledge and experience you need to work with Gephi in the context of social network analysis, as well as other similar tools & software.
— — Social Network visualization with Gephi (for a random network) — — — — — — Social Network visualization (Linkedin) — — —
eRelations may provide you with the following social network analysis consulting services:
- Import a social network into a GUI (graphical user interface) for analysis purposes
- Find out which nodes (people/customers, businesses, partners) have the highest degree (number of edges/connections)
- Identify the nodes which are the most active (number of posts/interactions on the network)
- Find and classify all connected components (sub-networks included in the global network)
- Identify the giant component (biggest connected component) of a particular network
- Target the nodes with the highest potential for reaching a giant component
- Provide a graphic visualization of your network (with Gephi or other tools/GUI/apps)
- Create an analysis report detailing criteria above in written format (.pdf with embedded graphs/screenshots)
Social Network Analysis consulting services
|Import social networks into a GUI, analyze them|
|Find out which nodes have the highest degree|
|Identify the most active nodes|
|Find and classify all connected components|
|Identify the giant component|
|Target nodes with highest potential for reaching giant component|
|Provide a graphic visualization of your network|
|Create a social network analysis report|
Any social network can be analyzed: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.
Other options are available, contact us for details.