eRelations will advise you on how to manage online conflicts and crises occurring in social media networks through conflict resolution expertise and techniques such as ADR (alternative dispute resolution) and other social media conflict management processes and skills.
Our resources can show you how to manage social media conflicts in a productive way but also how to prevent such issues from arising.
eRelations can fulfill your business needs for the following Social Media Conflict Management consultation services:
- Analyzing an ongoing conflict on a social network, blog or forum (Facebook, Twitter, Blogger, Tumblr, etc.)
- Providing management with a written report detailing ongoing social media online crisis and their potential impacts
- Monitoring a particular social media, or a set of social networks, for potential conflicts
- Designing a strategy to prevent and mitigate conflicts and crisis from arising through your business social networks
- Global schedule processing and performance improvement through best practices implementation
- Implementing this strategy throughout your social networks, by informing community managers
- Upgrading social media conflict management through coaching and training activities
Social Media Conflict Management
|Analyze ongoing social media conflicts|
|Provide management with written report on ongoing crises|
|Monitor social networks for potential conflicts|
|Design strategies to prevent conflicts|
|Implement conflict management strategies throughout social networks|
|Provide social media conflict management coaching and training|
Other options are available, contact us for details.